Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In the beginning ...

So I've finally decided to keep up with this, considering my last post was almost a year ago and I can't remember what it is :D

It's a good time to start, I believe, since I've now been home from my mission for a year now. I got home 3/4/10; it's hard to believe that so much time has passed. I haven't been up to much, school at BYU and work (Scout Camp over the summer, BYU Catering during the semester, and now I'll be heading out to Virginia to do pest control so that I can pay for school)

I started working out more regularly; I take a tap class at BYU and I Zumba at Gold's when I can. Running in the Rex Lee run was an amazing experience even though it was only 5K. Considering I hadn't trained for it at all (I got talked into doing it the day before) I think I did pretty well. At least considering what my very first 5K time in High School was ... :D


I'm going to keep this short, because I have assignments to do and places to be.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment